Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Wanted, Sunbeam Alpine GT whole car or parts. [IL, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Kiwie49 Paul Smith
Round Lake, IL, USA   USA
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a Sunbeam Alpine GT. A complete car or parts. I purchased a 69 GT but the floors are in bad shape and the 1,725CC engine is missing.
It was going to go to the scrap yard and I didn't want it to go because a lot of the parts are still very usable. Not sure if I want to try and restore it as the floors are gone and the windshield got shattered on the trip home from southern Tennessee to Chicago due to a Semi throwing ice chunks off of the top of his trailer! I had 2 GT's in the 80's and have always wanted another one. This car has all of its external emblems missing and now I need a windshield. Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated. If I find another car I would part this one out to try and help someone else with their car.
Thanks,
Paul D Smith
kiwie49@gmail.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
jfcroni Jim Cronin
Chicago, IL, USA   USA
I have a good radiator if you need one. I just finished a full 1966 Alpine restoration for someone and have a few other extra parts as well. I live in Lemont Il.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1960 Sunbeam Alpine

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links