Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Plastic Ring for turn signal/horn relay [California, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

cobralee1 Ron Lee
Burbank, CA, USA   USA
I'm looking for the plastic ring that goes under the steering wheel that has contacts for the horn and enables the turn signal switch to click back automatically. I have a 1966 Sunbeam Series V if anyone has one for sale.


. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1965 Sunbeam Alpine

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links