Registry: 1967 Sunbeam Alpine
Roger W's 1967 Sunbeam Alpine – “ELECTRON”
to vote for this car or add your vehicles
Body, paint, soft-top, and leather interior done in 2013
Running gear 90% restored professionally in 2014.
Professional 144 Amp/150HP plug-in electric conversion 2015.
450+ miles driven since.
New tires on new VTO mag wheels June, 2017.
After market white hardtop.
Full set (4) original wheels with Michelin tires.
|Owner:||Roger W [Electron]|
|Location:||Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA|
|Original Colour:||Commodore Blue 106|
|Current Colour:||Commodore Blue 106|
|Engine Type:||150 HP Electric Motor|
|Last Updated:||2017-07-03 21:36:22|
Leave a Comment
This vehicle's information was last updated on 2017-07-03 21:36:22
- Changes from 2017-07-03 21:36:22 to previous 2017-07-03 21:35:22
- Colour Commodore Blue → Commodore Blue 106
- Changes from 2017-07-03 21:28:06 to previous 2017-06-30 22:59:26
- Colour Navy Blue → Commodore Blue
- Changes from 2017-06-30 22:20:45 to previous 2017-06-30 22:18:34
- Engine Type 150 HP Electric Kotor → 150 HP Electric Motor
- Changes from 2017-06-30 22:18:34 to previous 2016-11-09 15:00:34
- Engine Type added 150 HP Electric Kotor
- Nickname added ELECTRON
|Nov 9, 2016||Roger W||Added to Registry (ID 36175)|
If this vehicle has been sold and you are the new owner, sign up to become a member (or if you're already a member, make sure you are signed in) and ask the current owner to click the "Transfer Vehicle" button from this car's page. If you have any difficulty with the process, please contact the webmaster.