SunbeamExp

Alpine Club Forum

Oklaoma information

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

seavt Shawn Arnold
Norman, oklahoma, USA   USA
I am a new member and have a 1963 Alpine which has been in storage for too long. Can anyone direct me to contacts in Oklahoma to find someone to work on the car? Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
alpineracer8 Andy Walker
Edmond, Oklahoma, USA   USA
Shawn:

Andy Walker here...Edmond resident...longtime Sunbeam owner. Welcome to the forum!! PM me for info on local mechanics and other info. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk1A
1973 MGB
1989 Saleen Mustang

seavt Shawn Arnold
Norman, oklahoma, USA   USA
Andy:
It apparently takes me a while to respond to these things. Sorry.
I have a 1963 Sunbeam Alpine in pretty good shape. It needs some work on the clutch pedal and the carburetors and from sitting the convertible cover has separated from the frame. I really need someone trustworthy to deliver it to and get it running. And then work on the restoration. Do you have any suggestions. I have also thought of just pulling the engine and putting in a more modern engine but I really just want to get it running and use it this summer if possible. Thanks

Shawn

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
alpineracer8 Andy Walker
Edmond, Oklahoma, USA   USA
Shawn:

Just sent you a PM...

Andy

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk1A
1973 MGB
1989 Saleen Mustang

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1964 Sunbeam Alpine

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links