Looking for a Sunbeam Alpine Project [california, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

britbits Avatar
britbits Tony B
rancho santa margarita, california, USA   USA
1960 MG MGA
I'd like to find an Alpine that I can fix up since finishing my MGA some time ago
I'm in SoCal but am open to any part of the country for a nice project!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
seiler.dick dick seiler
Auburn, CA, USA   USA
Tony: contact me at seiler.dick@gmail.com re possible Alpine for project. I am in Auburn, CA and have a '66 Alpine that has been sitting for 10+ years but has a good body/interior. I have been into MGs most recently and it has sat neglected and I am clearing my property of old boats and cars/trucks. The car had no major mech. problems when "retired", has wire wheels, aftermarket hardtop. It will take me a few weeks to get roller tires on it and clean it up but I was just getting to thinking about it and saw your request. If you are still interested, let me know and I will try and speed up my leisurely work pace and send you some pictures. This car is going nowhere fast but it has been gnawing at me and I want to find it a good home. Wires were prof. redone when it was on the road. I am going to try and uncover it and take a new look sometime this week. I have some health issues and things do not happen as quick as they used to.
Auburn is just off of Interstate 80 about 35 min. from Sacramento. Dick Seiler

britbits Avatar
britbits Tony B
rancho santa margarita, california, USA   USA
1960 MG MGA
Thanks for the reply
I sent an email to you
Regards
Tony

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
prepreludesh Avatar
prepreludesh Michael Frey
Greenwood, Indiana, USA   USA
Hi there,

I'm selling an Alpine (located in Ohio). But since this post is over a year old, I didn't know if you were still in the market for one or not.

Mike

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1966 Sunbeam Alpine

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links